Monday, April 28, 2008

Love Humor!


I emailed my girlfriend that we worked calves this past weekend and that I only managed to vaccinate myself twice (not really I just poked the needle into my finger!) well she wrote back "Maybe you're going to be sterile, or what if your breasts start producing enormous amounts of milk or your teats start dangling or you feel a desire to pierce your nose with w/ a hoop and tags for your ears or you suddenly start craving a grassy meadow to munch??? ever think about that chica???"

5 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Oh that is just TOO funny!! Your friend is clever. Sadly, if I vaccinated myself twice I REALLY would worry about those things happening!! I have a bit of anxiety about my health sometimes... ;)

kdwhorses said...

ROTFL!!! Two times, man you did good! I normally poke myself at least once when working the cattle! And I haven't had any of those things happen yet! I normally look like something out of a horror movie when we get done. Seems I get stuck doing ear tags and dehorning! And man those veins at the base of the horns can shoot a blood stream!! And normally I can not get out of the way, since there are several people right there doing other things!! Loved your friend's sense of humor! I guess I will let you know if I start having those signs!!

Changes in the wind said...

LOL everyone needs a girlfriend like yours:)

Anonymous said...

My husband, Bill, once told me when I was taking the dog to the vet for shots to get the vet to give me a distemper shot too. He is still alive and we are still married to I must not have such a bad temper.

Anonymous said...

I get stuck doing the branding because I'm such a terrible vaccinator. I also have to clean and cook the mountain oysters.

Remudamom