Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lookey Heree!



Finnelly, Onecowgirl boght mee a newe saddle paddle! Its one hunderd percente woole and an inche thicke. It makes that sissy barrelle saddle of hers fit me better and it don't rub my weathers. My last saddle paddle was really worn - I chewed on it while it was on another horse that OneCowgirl had saddled - guess I was jealous that my pad was on another horse sose when we were ridin in the trayler i did a real number on it. I do occassionally misbehave! Happy Madre Day OneCowgirle! Love, Studley Dudley

5 comments:

Jinglebob said...

Ahh Dud, you are a lucky lucky horse!

Mrs. Mom said...

OOoO that new pad makes you look S-M-A-R-T there, big guy!

Take good care of your Momma there. She sure loves you lots... ;)

Pony Girl said...

Very handsome, Dudley. You saved and spent your money very well. Isn't shopping fun? Your mommy will be very impressed!

kdwhorses said...

Glad to hear from you Studley Dudley! Love the new pad! I sure do like the skull you all found! A great find!! You sure do have a great mommy who loves you very much!! Is Hollywood sticking his tongue out at you in the sidebar picture?!?!? LOL!

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花酒店兼差,酒店,