Thursday, November 19, 2009

Amarillo by Morning


Are you singing yet? Recently, the 14th Annual Ranch Rodeo for the Working Ranch Cowboy Association was held in Amarillo. No, I wasn't competing but there were a few ladies out there! Twenty four qualifying teams from as far away as Florida competed and there were three teams from New Mexico. In subsequent posts I'll explain the events that are set up to simulate actual ranch work but for now I wanted to commend the WRCA for putting on a fabulous event, for honoring the men and women that have been and are part of our armed services at every event and for recognizing the women of ranching in a lovely exhibit.

5 comments:

Gail said...

Wonderful cause.

Mrs. Mom said...

Cant wait to hear about this!! And yep, I was singing ;)

threecollie said...

One of my favorite songs. When I saw your title I had to head right on over.

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy I was there!!!! Not competing just watchin. MY best friend was there too and made a post about it on her blog... And titled it "Amarillo by morning"! lol!

lisa said...

You bet I was a singing!